Life is awesome. Choose Adventure!
I’m glad you’re here. I love making new friends and this website allows me the opportunity to meet great people like you.
I can do anything!
But mostly, I love to adventure, play with my friends, and check items off my bucket list.
To stay healthy I exercise 5 days a week, and I walk 5 miles a day. I also do crazy 30 Day Challenges.
Aside from all that jazz, I’m a entrepreneur at heart. My clients, friends, and family pick my brain about their businesses and careers because I am genuinely interested in their success.
I hope to inspire you to choose adventure!
That’s one of my Life Rules <--Read That Post For More of my Life Rules
Here's a speech I did on the subject of adventure...
SOME OF MY FAVORITE MEMORIES ARE…
1) The time I auditioned for American Idol even though I can’t sing.
2) When I guest starred on the TV Show 1000 Ways To Die
3) That time I relocated my business to Costa Rica, which later turned into Nicaragua.
4) The 30 Day Challenge where I lost 20 pounds all from my fat butt.
5) My best-friend’s birthday when I made him an extra special Happy Birthday video.
7) The time I starred in a TV commercial for a novelty gift product called As Seen On TV Hat.
8) When I did a 30 Day Bikram Yoga Challenge.
9) First time I ever shot a shotgun when I went skeet shooting with Scott.
11) The one million times I’ve driven across the U.S.
How I Make A Living
Business is an adventure to me! Being an entrepreneur is my passion, hobby, and career all-in-one.
I love helping other business owners become more successful. I do this by providing business consultations and development services for online marketing, web design, and e-commerce development. If you’d to work together, schedule a consultation on my website IdeasFocused.com.
MORE ABOUT ME
I believe in what Zig Zigler says, “You can have everything you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
This philosophy has helped shape my professional and personal lives.
EVEN MORE ABOUT ME
I love having sunglasses on in my photos and videos because it makes me look cool.
I use a giant Android phone. I have a notebook and Sharpie with me at all times.
I could eat sushi every day.
I like me. I hope that one day we can have that in common, like these people.
TOO MUCH ABOUT ME
Over 1,000,000 hands of poker played
Slept in a Chrysler Sebring for 2 months in Las Vegas parking garages
Has said 1,633,012 inappropriate things in this lifetime
6 7 countries and 33 37 U.S. States (and counting).
Watched EVERY episode of The Office (U.S.) at least 10 times each, less the most recent season.
Cries at most episodes of Parenthood.
“I’ve never met anyone like you.” – Most People
“How do you do this to me?” – Girl I Dated
“You’re a $%#&%!” – My Best Friends
“You’re the funniest person I’ve ever met!” – People Who Don’t Get Out Much
Has a 12 inch ego
2,457,299 people have read this far in my website
I’m glad you’re part of my life and I look forward to sharing my adventures, my successes, and even my failures with you along the way. We’ve got a lot to learn from each other.